Fundamentals in FM Property Risk and Compliance
ONLINE: This course involves a combination of both theoretical and the practical application of the fundaments in property risk and compliance.
SOLD OUT: To register for the next Fundamentals in FM Property Risk & Compliance course (November 9), email [email protected].
The management of facilities and buildings requires the identification and management of broad range of risk issues, in addition to addressing mandatory compliance issues from a regulatory perspective. This course describes the key principles and knowledge base needed to work in the facility management sector. This will support the competencies needed for those entering the FM Industry or wanting to extend their knowledge in Property Risk Management.
The course content involves a combination of both theoretical and the practical application of the fundaments in property risk and compliance. The course will cover the following:
- Introduction to facility management
- Communications, customer relations and tenancy management
- Issues/complaints management
- Supervisory roles in facility management
- Reporting of data/information
- Remote operations (off-site) management
- Reception services
- Risk and Compliance Overview:
- Introduction to risk based and safety based legislation
- Operations & Maintenance
- Health and safety
- Contractor management
- Energy management
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Plant and equipment
- Hazardous materials/ chemicals
- Fire and Essential Safety Measures
- Emergency management
- Public liability
- Waste management, cleaning & security
This course is ideal for entry into the facility management sector, and is tailored for delivery to the following:
- New facility managers and building managers
- New project managers
- Real estate managers
- Help desk personnel
- Front of house/secretary/office managers
Registration not available.