Victoria's Roadmap - Delivering the National Plan: How We Work
Last week we attended the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions round table on Victoria's Roadmap - Delivering the National Plan.
The COVID-19 thresholds detailed in the roadmap will be important measures to maintain as Victoria moves through the different stages in order to safeguard the health system.
Indicative dates in the roadmap include:
• 26 September: 80 per cent of Victorians expected to have had at least one vaccination dose. This is Phase A of the National Plan.
• 26 October: 70 per cent of Victorians expected to have had both vaccination doses. This is Phase B of the National Plan and lockdown will end in Melbourne.
• 5 November: 80 per cent of Victorians expected to have had both vaccination doses. This is Phase C of the National Plan, and regional Victoria and metropolitan Melbourne will come together under the same rules.
• 19 November: once 80 per cent of Victorians aged 12 and over are fully vaccinated, restrictions will align with Phase D of the National Plan.
For more information about how the roadmap applies in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria:
• Summary of proposed restriction levels for metropolitan Melbourne
• Summary of proposed restriction levels for regional Victoria
Visit Victoria’s Roadmap webpage to stay up to date on the latest information for industry and the community.