We have a range of ways for companies and organisations to get involved with us:
State Branch Events
- Sponsor a lunch or breakfast information session, a site visit or a networking event in your state.
- Book a trade table to exhibit your products or services at nominated state events.
- Click here to download the State Event Sponsorship Prospectus 2022
State Corporate Golf Days
- FMA Corporate Golf Days are an easy way to connect and relax with other FM professionals while enjoying a round on some of Australia's best courses … And you don’t have to play like Adam Scott to have fun, the four-person Ambrose format guarantees it, irrespective of your ability.
- Click here to download the Golf Day Sponsorship Prospectus 2022 for all states
FMA hosts a wide range of national events and conferences throughout the year, including:
- Ideaction National Conference
Take your place on the national stage as either a sponsor or exhibitor at ideaction, the National Facilities Management Conference & Exhibition presented annually by the FMA.
Contact [email protected] for the latest sponsorship prospectus
- FM Industry Awards for Excellence
Celebrate the industry and its achievements with your support of the FM Industry Awards for Excellence.
Click here to find out more including award nominations, sponsorship and booking for the Gala Dinner
- Facility Perspectives
Designed to address FM issues and topics of interest to facility managers, Facility Perspectives is an authoritative strategically focused magazine that contains leading industry coverage of news, views and industry trends. It is mailed directly to all FMA Australia and FMA New Zealand members, and is also available to facilities management and property industry practitioners through subscription.
For further information download our Media Kit, contact +61 3 9274 4200
- Website banner advertising
Contact [email protected] to discussion options for promoting your business on our website
If you have any questions regarding FMA events and sponsorship, please do not hesitate to contact FMA on 03 8641 6666 or email [email protected]